There are many things to consider when looking for a new home. The quality of property depends on many factors that make it more or less attractive for our needs. The environment, the services, as well as the materials are essential to decide on one option or another. But how do we decide which is the best? These are some of the characteristics that help us measure the quality of a home. Keep them in mind for the future.
What you have to take into account to measure the quality of a home
The quality of a home ultimately translates into quality of life and that is what the company CHG seeks to offer with its wide range of new properties. From chalets to apartments, all of them have the best features to become the option for you. And it is that all options that CHG offers have an excellent equation of amenities, after-sale services and materials. Do you want to know more?
Las comodidades que la zona pueda ofrecer en relación con servicios y entorno son fundamentales. Y en Oliva Nova encontrarás todo lo que necesitas para vivir tranquilo durante todo el año.
The amenities that the area can offer in relation to services and environment are fundamental. And in Oliva Nova you will find everything you need to live quietly all year round.
The area has a very complete shopping center in which there are an infinity of services that will make your life easier. Pharmacy, hairdresser, cashier, laundry, supermarket … everything you need for your day to day. It also has a wide range of restaurants to enjoy at any time.
In addition to the environment, there are amenities that we must always take into account to measure the quality of home:
- Elevator: It is always important to be able to make our life easy and simple.
- Parking space: In case of having a car make sure that there is a place to park it either in the building/house itself or near the house.
- Noise: Especially if you are looking for peace and tranquility, you need to study the area well.
After-sales services are also an important factor. And of course these make the difference when deciding on one home or another. With an exclusive tiered plan, CHG customers can opt for unique benefits to enjoy the full experience.
- Mantenimiento de la casa
- Maintenance of the house
- Pool and garden maintenance
- Provision and processing of interpretation and translation (for foreign clients)
- Processing of water and electricity bills
- Transfer services from Alicante and/or Valencia airports to Oliva Nova Golf and vice versa
- Processing of general correspondence of the CHG Group of Companies
- Processing of the client’s needs, such as car rental, booking of Green Fees, appointment at the spa center…
- Processing of the telephone line request
- Processing of authorizations for the respective public service providers
Materials and Finishes
Certainly, the quality of home is also measured by its materials and finishes. In this sense, the quality in the construction of CHG is endorsed by the UNE EN ISO 9001 Certificate.
With all kinds of details, the different rooms and areas are designed with the best materials and elements to enjoy an exceptional space. The bathrooms have finishes of Porcelanosa.
In addition to all this, CHG has a wide range and variety of properties near the beach. What more could you want? If you are looking for quality, do not hesitate to contact the CHG team. Solve your doubts and get the house you’ve always dreamed of.