Would you like to improve your physical condition but don’t know how? Are you looking for balance in your life but find it difficult to find it? Would you like to be able to disconnect and relax more easily? There is a discipline practicing which you can get all that and more. Yes, we are talking about yoga and these are its wonderful benefits.
Benefits of yoga
Yoga has countless benefits, both for our physical and mental health:
- Reduces anxiety and stress: Yoga helps us to disconnect and move away from our most negative thoughts. This results in a decrease in stress and anxiety.
- Improves attention and concentration: It helps to have greater emotional control.
- Increases sleep quality: Another benefit of yoga is that it helps us fall asleep faster and sleep more deeply. It’s definitely a good way to wake up more rested and have more energy for the rest of the day.
- Increases flexibility: Although it may be difficult at first, the truth is that it is a grateful discipline with which wonderful results are achieved little by little. One of them is increased flexibility, something that helps us avoid many injuries.
- Improves body posture: Thanks to this practice we can correct our body posture.
- Strengthens bones and muscles: One of the benefits of yoga (which is also very popular with people who are not used to doing much sport) is that it tones and strengthens without realizing it. In addition, this discipline prevents lactic acid from accumulating in the body, in addition to strengthening the bones.
- Burn calories: And without crushing us for hours running or using gym equipment.
- Improves our breathing: While we practice yoga we learn to breathe correctly and consciously and this contributes to increasing cellular oxygenation.
- Improves digestion: activates our internal organs and reduces abdominal inflammation. This results in better intestinal transit.
Benefits of yoga on the beach
Have you seen how many benefits yoga has? Well, putting it into practice on the beach multiplies them:
- Being outside you breathe cleaner air and get more oxygen. Also, that air that comes from the sea is even better due to the high levels of iodine and ozone in it.
- Being on the sand, yoga is performed barefoot and that means that the energy of the earth is absorbed.
- Another point in favor of yoga on the beach is that Vitamin D is absorbed from the sun (more calcium).
- And not only that, an enclave like this, where peace reigns and the waves of the sea are our soundtrack, stimulates a deeper relaxation.
Oliva Nova, the ideal place to practice yoga
If you are looking for a place to do it, you should know that Oliva Nova beach is perfect for it. Undoubtedly, its warm and pleasant climate during all months of the year make it a privileged space to practice yoga in any season. In addition, the beach is very wide and comfortable, so you can do this exercise with total freedom and comfort.
When will you come here?